The hands are one of the parts of our body that suffer the most from the effects of our daily activities. Direct contact with products and other factors such as the sun, make them one of the most delicate parts of the body. Therefore, it is very common for them to show signs of dryness and accumulate more dead cells. Also, we tend to neglect them more than we should.
All the aforementioned causes the aging process to accelerate and the natural moisture of the hands to be altered. We want you to know the most appropriate tricks or beauty tips so that the care of your hands is aimed at improving their appearance. Continue reading.
Tricks to show off always healthy hands
Providing your hands with the health they need is not so complicated, you have to start by establishing a daily routine. Take note of the following tips that you can do at home that can improve your appearance.
Disinfection becomes crucial. This will kill the microorganisms that directly affect the health of the dermis. Always opt for a neutral soap that does not alter the pH of the skin.
– The moisturizer
Very important! The next step after cleaning is carried out by the cream that is responsible for hydrating, in-depth, the skin of your hands to avoid dryness and not damage the cells. The ideal: always carry one with you so you can throw it on at any time.
Every time you have to use aggressive chemicals for the skin of our hands. Prolonged exposure to this type of product can cause problems in your hands.
– Hot water is not the best option
That heat causes sagging and dry skin on our hands. The best: wash them with warm and cold water. – To end dead skin, better exfoliate your hands regularly.
– The lemon
It is an ally with benefits. Its antibacterial and astringent properties eliminate all dead cells and, at the same time, eliminate bacteria and bad odors that may appear on your hands. You will only have to rub half a lemon through them and leave it to act for approximately 5 minutes, before rinsing it off with lukewarm water. It will leave you with clean and soft hands.
Did you know that there are a lot of natural ingredients that provide the essential nutrients and hydration that your hands need? We show you some of the most suitable.
– Oats, along with honey, become the infallible method to remove impurities and hydrate our hands. Mixing ground oats and honey, pouring it over your hands and leaving it to act for 10 minutes, the result will be surprising.
– If you thought you could only eat plain yogurt, you were wrong. Its components act by deeply hydrating the skin and cleaning it naturally. With a 5-minute massage, apply a little yogurt to your hands.
– Olive oil is also a star ingredient to keep hands hydrated and cared for. Also, they prevent premature aging of the skin. Say goodbye to blemishes and blemishes, you just have to heat the oil and massage your hands with it for 5 or 10 minutes.
– Finally, aloe vera. Its moisturizing and antioxidant properties reduce damage and promote cell regeneration.
The best beauty tips to show off healthy hands
Maintaining the health of our hands is essential and very easy, as long as we establish a routine. For this, hydrating and cleaning them are some of the steps to follow. If you liked it and the post has served you, leave your comment. What are you waiting to take care of your hands? Say goodbye to dry hands.
You may also like to read- http://buzzymoment.com/