The way of using the soap will cleansing your skin with better results, that is why you should first rinse the skin with a little water, then make a lot of foam with the soap, apply it and leave it on the skin for about 5 minutes. Proceed to wash your face with plenty of cold water.
Activated charcoal, as we have already seen in one of natural product for skin, also offers its excellent properties and virtues for hair. It also helps to remedy scalp conditions such as dandruff, redness, oily scalp and itching. Activated Charcoal Shampoo will work on your scalp as it does on your skin taking out toxins and purifying.
Activates not only the skin but also the hair, activated charcoal is already present in toothpastes to provide more teeth whitening, capsules and stop counting among the various alternatives offered by the different brands and proposals in the world of cosmetics.
Let’s see the benefits of activated charcoal soap:
- It helps in the elimination of dead cells, thus providing a clean and flawless skin.
- It is highly beneficial in the treatment of acne. Not only helps the elimination of toxins, but also eliminates impurities and helps in the treatment of acne. It even clears the facial marks resulting from acne.
- Activated charcoal has benefits to firm the skin. Activated charcoal soap is suitable for all skin types.
- The regular use of charcoal soap can provide amazing results for a skin free of imperfections. Once again, it does so effectively by removing impurities and toxins from the skin, it is also exfoliating.
- It helps with problems of psoriasis and eczema. It is effective for the treatment of dry and cracked skin. In some cases, it also prevents the disease from coming back.
Cleansing your body skin with Activated charcoal soap
And it is sure that none of us ever crossed our mind at some point to use activated charcoal for beauty treatments, first its color, its texture and how complex it simply is. Currently this ingredient is conquering and empowering many brands with the products that incorporate it.
But how do they manage to incorporate activated charcoal into the various cosmetic options as we can achieve it?
Basically it comes off as a result of a process of incineration of the coconut shell or wood. Do not be scared, this is just the beginning of the process, then go through an oxidation treatment that strengthens your toxins extraction capabilities to the surface, as we saw in the properties above, it acts as a great eliminator of impurities and bacteria.