It’s time to start planning a summer vacation. Whether you’re looking for an escape from the city or just want to get out of your house and explore a new area, there are so many fun things to do in Perrysburg, Ohio. Find out in this article all of the exciting things you can do during your stay.
Things to do in perrysburg ohio
Perrysburg is a charming small town in the Ohio Valley with plenty of things to do. Here are just a few suggestions:
-Visit the Perrysburg Museum of History which has a variety of exhibits on local history.
-Take a walk or bike ride along the riverfront trail which runs through the downtown area.
-Attend one of the many festivals held throughout the year, such as the Perrysburg Arts and Crafts Festival or the Perrysburg Apple Festival.
-Enjoy a meal at one of Perrysburg’s many restaurants, including The White Cottage Inn and The Greenbrier Tavern & Pub.
Perrysburg has a couple of great restaurants to choose from, either for dinner or lunch.
The first restaurant is The Lodge on the edge of town, known for their delicious food and great service.
The second restaurant is Lighthouse Brewing Company, which brews its own beer and has a wide variety to choose from.
If you’re looking for something to do in Perrysburg, Ohio, there are plenty of options available. While the town is small, there are a number of shops and restaurants to choose from. Here are a few of the highlights:
1. Perrysburg Glassworks: This shop is known for its hand-blown glassware and decorative items. You can find everything from vases to lampshades here.
2. Tannery Creek Vineyards: This winery offers tours and tastings, as well as wine by the bottle or by the case. You can also purchase their products online.
3. The Bean Mill: This coffee shop is located in a restored mill building and offers coffee and baked goods from local vendors. They also have a variety of pastries and sandwiches for sale.
4. The Cottage Shop: This store specializes in home decor and gifts, as well as locally made jewelry and clothing. You can find everything from candles to quilts here.
5. The Antique Mall: This store has a variety of antiques, including furniture, dolls, plates, and items from the early 1800s up through the 1900s. You can also find vintage jewelry and other collectibles.
6. The Carriage House: If you’re in the market for a new bed, this is the place for you! This store has leather, wood and furniture for sale. They also carry designer accessories like jewelry and home decor.
7. The Home Town Marketplace: This store is located on one of the main streets in town and carries locally-made crafts and antiques. You can also find handmade soaps, bath products, candles, books and more.
8. The Pottery Barn: This store has many of their own pieces of pottery for sale as well as other decorative items, including candles and vases made by local artists.
Perrysburg is home to a number of museums, including the Perrysburg Historical Society Museum and the Fort Laurens State Historic Site. Both museums offer exhibits on local history, as well as artifacts from the area’s past. The Historical Society Museum is also home to an impressive collection of porcelain and glassware, which can be viewed through rotating exhibits. The Fort Laurens State Historic Site has a variety of exhibits covering Ohio’s military history, as well as a replica of the fort that was once located there.
Perrysburg is a small town located in northwest Ohio, which is known for its antique shops, apple orchards, and well-maintained homes. Over the years, Perrysburg has welcomed a number of celebrities, including Johnny Depp, Carrie Fisher, and Betty White. Here are five things to do if you visit Perrysburg.
1. Visit the antique shops in Perrysburg. There are several amazing stores in town that sell vintage furniture, pottery, and jewelry.
2. Take a hike through the local apple orchards. You can find some delicious apples at the orchard store on Main Street.
3. Drive around town and take in the beautiful homes. Many of them were built in the 1800s, which makes Perrysburg an interesting place to visit for history buffs.
4. Have lunch at one of the many restaurants in Perrysburg. The town has something for everyone, so you’re sure to find something you love on your trip!
5. Spend an evening out with friends at one of the local pubs or clubs. Perrysburg has plenty to offer night owls too!
If you’re looking for things to do in Perrysburg, Ohio, be sure to check out the local arts and entertainment scene. You’ll find everything from theater and concerts to museums and galleries. There’s also plenty of family-friendly attractions nearby, so everyone in your group will have something to enjoy.