The aromatic herbs, such as parsley, mint, and rosemary at home, adapt easily to all types of soils and climatic conditions, so it is a very good idea to have them at home. This type of herbs can be used at any time in the kitchen and also have multiple medicinal uses. On this occasion we want to show you how to grow a rosemary, a parsley and a mint plant at home; In this way, you will always have a supply of fresh aromatic herbs at home when you need it most.
How to plant rosemary at home?
Rosemary is an aromatic herb with many properties and health benefits. At home, it is used to prepare stews and also as a natural repellent for mosquitoes and mosquitoes. This plant is very easy to grow at home and does not require much effort. Next, we share the step by step so you can plant rosemary at home.
You will need:
- Cuttings or seeds of rosemary
- Pots or pots
- Take some rosemary cuttings about 8 centimeters long. Where possible, these should be cut early in the summer.
- If you do not have rosemary cuttings, the other option is to acquire the seeds.
- Fill a pot with the substrate for plants and make sure you have a good drainage system to eliminate excess water.
- Place the cuttings or rosemary seeds and then take the pot to a place in your house where you receive a good amount of sunlight a day.
- Another option is to plant the rosemary at home in the garden since this plant adapts easily to any soil.
- Rosemary is an aromatic that prefers dry land, therefore, avoid watering it excessively.
How to plant parsley at home?
The parsley is a plant with many health benefits and different uses in gastronomy. This plant can be grown very easily at home and is a great way to better preserve its flavor and aroma when using it. When we have parsley at home, it is fresher, has a better aroma and retains all its properties 100%.
You will need:
- Parsley seeds
- Flower pot or planter
The first thing you have to do is look for a place in your house where sunlight gives daily between 4 and 6 hours. The sun is very important for this plant and it is difficult for it to grow without it.
Fill the pot with soil, leaving a few inches free before reaching the top, and plant the parsley seeds. It can be planted at any time of the year, although it should be avoided to expose it to excessive heat or cold.
Keep in mind that the germination of the parsley is a little slow, so it is not strange that several days go by without peeking at the top of the pot.
The pot must have a drainage mode so that the water seeps and does not drown the plant.
To achieve a compact and tender plant, flowers should not be allowed to grow. The idea is to tear them away. We can also use those flowers and their seeds to make a new pot with parsley.
Check This Out: 6 keys to having a terrace of dreams
How to plant mint at home?
Mint is a very popular plant that serves to prevent and treat different health problems. In the home, it is used as a repellent against ants, aphids and other common pests of plants, in addition to being habitual in beauty as an ingredient to tone the skin. Visit antcontrol to find the best service. This plant is very easy to grow at home and does not require much care. Pay attention to these instructions and enjoy their freshness at home.
You will need:
- Cuttings or mint seeds
- A flower pot
- Earth or substrate for plants
- A very easy way to plant mint is using cuttings from another plant. However, you can also use mint seeds.
- The mint is growing horizontally, so it is recommended to get a wide pot, preferably about 20 cm deep.
- Verify that the pot has a drainage system to eliminate excess water.
- Fill the pot with enough soil or substrate, preferably one that is rich in nutrients.
- Sow the cuttings or the mint seeds.
- Although the mint plant should receive a little sunlight, it is best to keep it in the shade as long as possible.
- It is important to water it regularly since this plant prefers slightly humid soils.
Rosemary is well known as a seasoning and as a medicinal plant. It can also be grown as a useful indoor plant that cleans the air of harmful microorganisms. Rosemary in nature grows in the Mediterranean and southern Europe. It is known that as a spice and medicinal plant rosemary was used even in ancient Greece, Rome, and Egypt. This unpretentious plant, which can grow almost anywhere, has many useful properties. Among other things – Rosemary at home a beautiful ornamental plant, with narrow, like needles, leaves and small blue flowers that can be grown at home.
Tags: mint and rosemary at home, parsley, rosemary at home