What to buy the woman who has everything? If you’re asking yourself this very question in the lead up to Christmas then you need some inspiration for unique gifts. For that special someone in your life, whether it’s a Mum, Gran, Wife or Sister, you need something that comes from the heart and be truly appreciated. Here are unique gift ideas:
- Bath Bubble Machine – Turn every bath into a jacuzzi with this handy device that sits on the inside of the bath. Just add in your favourite bath time soak and watch as it froths up a million bubbles for the ultimate in luxury bathing bliss.
- Personalised Plaque – You see those blue heritage plaques on important sites across London for example. Now you can create your own dedication to someone you love by personalising their very own heritage plaque. For whatever event, occasion or person you want to celebrate, you can guarantee they haven’t already got one.
- Make Your Own Perfume Experience – Never been able to find just the right fragrance? Treat the woman in your life to an experience day where she’ll be able to learn about different scents and how to mix them to get the best results. Bolga Basket – If you’ve not heard of these colourful baskets then they originate from Africa and are the perfect shopping accompaniment. Never worry again about forgetting to carry ugly plastic bags when you have the greatest shopping bag ever. What makes them even better is that they are Fairtrade so you know your money is doing good.
- Lampshade Kit – For the ladies who have a crafty persuasion, they’ll love the Make Your Own Lampshade Kit. It comes with everything you need apart from the bulb. Choose the design and pattern to match the rest of your décor and get creative. At the end of it, they will have a totally individual, bespoke lampshade and every time they turn it on, it will remind them of you!
- Family Photo Shoot – Update the ancient framed family portraits with some modern, fun shots taken at a family portrait experience near you. Make the lady in your life centre stage and you could even team up this gift with a makeover experience. One hour with a professional photographer includes a chance to experiment with different backgrounds, poses and looks.
- Garage Door Repair – I would imagine that a lady who has so many items will have ran out of space some time ago and will appreciate somewhere to store all these objects but hasn’t been able to use her own garage as the door is broken. If you contact someone like garage doors r us
- Afternoon Tea – Who can resist being treated to a glamorous afternoon tea complete with finger sandwiches, cake and maybe even some bubbly. Show someone how much they mean to you by whisking them off for an indulgent afternoon in a stunning location.
- Microwavable Slippers – For the woman who always has cold feet, a pair of silky soft, warm slipper boots will go down a treat. Scented with lavender and fully microwavable, her toes will be toasty in no time.