For powerlifters, bench press is a separate discipline, and in bodybuilding bench press is one of the most popular. Increasing its effectiveness ensures maximum effect from training and the achievement of goals set before the athlete.
This is accomplished by doing a little repetition of the exercise. There are other movements that need to be performed also you need boss peptides to improve the benefits of the bench press. They must also be included in the classes.
What training program allows you to increase the bench press?
The proposed system is based on two options for training. Weekly recommended to perform at least two workouts. This is the optimal scheme. If the recovery is pretty fast, you can devote up to four days a week. It all depends on the individual characteristics of the athlete.
The first step in improving the readings in the bench press from a prone position is to determine its maximum. In other words, the bodybuilder needs to find his limit, that is, a record. This indicator becomes the main starting point for the compilation of an individual training system.
To fully concentrate on the task, you should focus only on the main task. Therefore, in the training program take bosspeptides under consideration, pumping of the lower body is completely excluded, and all emphasis is placed only on the top. To support leg muscles in good shape, it is enough just to do warm-up squat hikes at the beginning of training sessions or at any free time when it is.
Training program to increase the results in the bench press
When you have decided on your own repeated maximum, you can start classes.
- The bench press (60% of 1 repeated maximum) – 1 warm-up approach + 3 workers for 5 repetitions – we perform as fast as possible, we train the explosive force;
2a Press with narrow grip – warm-up approach + 3 workers for 5 repetitions – we also work in high-speed mode, we strengthen the triceps and the inner part of the chest;
2b. Bench press standing – 1 warm-up approach + 3 workers – strengthen the front deltoid muscles.
Options 2a and 2b are used alternately (only 2a at one workout, only 2b at another). But if you have some kind of muscle lagging behind (triceps or deltas), then use one of the options more often.
- Pull-ups with wide grip – 1 approach only with its weight for 7-8 repetitions, 2 approach with additional burden for 6-8 reps, and the last set again with its weight for the maximum number of repetitions.
- Barbell in the slope – 2 warm-up approaches + 3 workers for 6-8 reps.
- Press down – 40% from 1 repeated maximum for 8 repetitions, 55% for 5 repetitions, 70% * 1, 80% * 1, 90% * 1, 100% * 1, a new record.
Setting a record, you do not need to try to beat yourself. The optimal increase in load is from 500 grams to 1 kilogram. No need to take more. It is not recommended to set a record without confidence that it is achievable. If weakness or fatigue is felt, it is better to either postpone the workout to another day, or simply consolidate the result achieved at previous workouts, and not go to new achievements. Pause between the individual approaches should be done about five minutes.
- French bench press – 2 warm-up + 3 working approaches for 8 repetitions;
- Lifting the barbell for biceps – 1 warm-up + 3 working approaches for 8 repetitions.
Set new records and work with the maximum weight is necessary only with a partner. Work on the presented program is recommended from 16 to 18 weeks, exercising twice a week.